Before submission of AIPMT 2014 application form, make the following preparations:
- Candidate should have scanned images of his latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
- Decide the mode of payment of fee,
- Through Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility, or
- Depositing in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank directly or depositing in CBSE Account with e-Post Office by downloading the Challan Form from the website of www.aipmt.nic.in.
(a) If decided to pay fee through Debit/Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting application form.
(b) If decided to pay fee off-line mode, choose the Bank or e-Post Office for depositing the Fee through Challan/Deposit Slip downloaded from website www.aipmt.nic.in after completing Part-II of Registration.
(c) After Depositing Fee in the Bank/e-Post office, the Deposit Slip bearing Application Registration Number, Name and address of the Bank branch with branch code/Post Office with Pin Code where fee is deposited and transaction ID number be kept ready with you while logging on to website for final submission of Part-III of the application form.
STEP – 1: Log on to website www.aipmt.nic.in
A candidate can apply for the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) only on-line by logging on to www.aipmt.nic.in.
STEP – 2: Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of online Application form to read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
STEP – 3: Go to the link “Apply On-line” and open the same.
STEP – 4: Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this page, following four links to apply online are given:
Part-I: Fill in the on-line application form Part-I and note down the registration number. Open the first link, follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links “Next” and “Reset” are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click “Next” otherwise “Reset”. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
After submission of data at Part I, programme will automatically take you to second link for uploading of photograph and signature.
Part-II: Upload images of photograph and signature in JPG format at Part-II of the application. After uploading of photograph and signature, programme will automatically take you to third link for payment of fee.
Candidates are advised to take passport size photographs with white background and one post card size (4”x6”) photograph. Passport size photographs are to be used to affix on the Confirmation Page of online Application and also for Counselling/Admission. Post Card size photograph will be collected from candidates by Centre Superintendent at Centre during AIPMT Examination. Before affixing photograph on Confirmation Page candidate must write down his/her name, Application Form number and Contact Number on the reverse side of both the photographs with Ball point pen only. Affix one attested recent good quality colour STUDIO photographs with white background in the space earmarked for this in the Confirmation Page. The photograph must be taken on or after 01.12.2013 indicating clearly the name of candidate alongwith the date of taking the photograph as shown below. Photograph should not have cap or goggles.
Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable. The photograph should be attested by the Principal/Head of the Institution or by a Gazetted Officer in such a way that half the signature of the attesting officer should appear on the photograph and the remaining on the Application Form. Attestation should be done at the bottom part of the photograph so that the photograph is not defaced. The photograph should be firmly affixed to the Application Form by gum/fevicol and should not be pinned or stapled. Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected. Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be hand-made or computer made, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means practices and candidate would accordingly be dealt with the rules of unfair means.
Part-III: Follow the instructions and remit the fee. Make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card or download Challan for payment in the designated accounts of Canara Bank/Syndicate Bank/e-Post Office at Part III. If fee is deposited through Challan, fill in the relevant columns of on-line application form at Part-III furnishing the details of fee deposited.
After successful remittance of fee and updating of payment particulars online (if fee is remitted through Challan), programme will take you to fourth link to take print out of Confirmation Page.
Part-IV: Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Part IV of online application format to send to CBSE along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through Challan mode. Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page and Address Slip of the CBSE to be pasted on A5 (12” x 10”) Envelope for sending the complete application form to the CBSE. Kindly ensure that at least four copies of the Confirmation Page and one copy of the Address Slip may be got printed.
The Application Form duly filled-in alongwith other documents, if any, should be sent to
THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (EXAM),
AIPMT UNIT, CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2,
COMMUNITY CENTRE, PREET VIHAR,
DELHI - 110 092
by Registered Post/Speed Post only so as to reach positively by last date(s) of receipt of application form according to the fee paid. The Application Form will not be received personally from candidates in any case.
All other correspondence pertaining to conduct of examination shall also be made on this address.
- Three copies of the Confirmation page may be kept safely by the candidate for any future need. One copy of the Confirmation Page may be completed as per instructions for sending to the Board. The photocopy of this Confirmation Page along with the proof of fee paid and the original receipt issued by the Post Office may also be kept safely by the candidate.
- All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph and signature, payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately. That means Part I, II, III and IV can be completed separately.
- Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph and signature, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page would be ceased at 05.00 p.m. on the last day of each slot. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration.
- Even after the successful submission of online application form within due date, if the Computer Generated Confirmation page is not received by the Board on or before the last date or received without requisite fee, the application form of the candidate will be treated as cancelled.
- Candidates are well versed with the technology of online submission of application form and without any help they are capable in submission of application form online. In case, if any candidate is having any problem, such candidate may visit FACILITATION CENTRE fixed by the CBSE in selected schools/Institutions. The services of facilitation centres are free of cost and available only during working hours.
- The CBSE has also provided the facility of submission of application form with late fees. For this purpose, candidates need to pay Rs.1000/- as late fee in addition to the actual/examination fee. Submission of application form with late fee can also be made only online. Also, the process of submission of application will remain the same as in case of submission of application form without late fee. Even for the application submitted with late fee, last date for sending the print out of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page is fixed. Candidates are required to ensure that Confirmation Page of Online application along with proof of Payment of fee should reach in the CBSE on or before the last date of receipt of application form.