Free AIPMT Study Material of Kshitij Education India
Every year a large number of students, in India appear in different competitive entrance examinations for medical courses and AIPMT is one of the most prestigious of them. Thus coaching for AIPMT is of prime importance to any student who is willing to go ahead in the career of medical sciences. Ideally an aspirant must build a strong foundation should start focusing on his or her preparation soon after completing the boards secondary examination. Planning on early in the career is never unwise thus Kshitij Education India as part of its “giving back to the society” goodwill gesture has come up with this rich treasure of study material for AIPMT aspirants in India. A lot of students hailing from unprivileged background due to location, monetary issues cannot afford guidance in form of coaching for AIPMT in India. Kshitij believes that only with proper guidance can students aim at clearing the test. Close to half a lac out of half a million students who appeared for the AIPMT could clear it. Kshitij online coaching for AIPMT is available apart from the free study material available here but the free section is a complete substitute for the paid online coaching course nevertheless.
The study material available in this section is as per the AIPMT pattern only. As we know that there are two layers of the test comprising the preliminary exam level and the final examination. Appearing for the final examination is contingent upon the clearance of Preliminary examination level.
- Preliminary Examination: The AIPMT Preliminary Examination comprises one paper only which has 200 questions. The nature of questions is mostly objective in nature. An aspirant has the option of selecting one from four of the options provided. The questions in the preliminary round are based on topics such as Chemistry, Physics and Zoology, Botany from Biology with a duration of 3 hours.
- Final Examination subject to cracking the Preliminary Examination: The final examination comprises 2 papers with a time period of 2 hours in each. Paper 1 covers questions from Physics and Chemistry where as Paper 2 is completely devoted to Biology and has questions on topics like Botany and Zoology. The final exam has an essay and structured response type questions and mostly non-objective in nature.
Good study material helps in developing strong preparation for AIPMT. Online study material has an advantage of being accessed at any point of time, irrespective of the place. Owing to changes in the pattern of the entrance exam, the study material has to be updated accordingly. AIPMT witnesses some serious competition year on year. The students find it more challenging to prepare for the entrance tests because of these changing patterns. As a result, students are generally seen to be quitting preparation in the mid way.
Kshitij Education India comprises of a team of 8 ex-IITians who have successfully devised a result oriented online platform to educate the medical aspirants. It has got a concept of IITians and Doctors at home, where you will be learning from the comfort of home. Our faculties are our strength, who keeps themselves well informed about the changes in the pattern of entrance exams. Thus, they have designed well structured study material which adheres to the current pattern of the entrance exams. The study material is updated with time accordingly, so that students don’t find it challenging to get attuned to the entrance exams patterns and depth.
Kshitij Education India provides PMT study material on an online platform, covering all the topics required to study for medical entrance exams which is complete in itself. The best part is that it’s free for every student.
Usually you must have seen dull and monotonous study material that seems more like a write up you wouldn’t want to go through. An ideal study material should have a clear organizational pattern. While taking down notes, you must write them in your own words so that you can easily comprehend them easily. Study material should be well structured and be inclusive of related diagrams, graphs, tables, list, illustrations etc., to make it more comprehensive.
In this perspective, we have designed PMT study material that comprises of all the related and required diagrams, tables of important consonant values, graphs, solved illustrations/examples, real life examples, conceptual questions that helps in developing and memorising the concepts. The interface is lively to make the concepts easy absorb. The topics are well organised and cover all the important topics. The multimedia-enriched study material helps it easier for the students to understand the concepts with ease. Kshitij’s PMT free study material can be accessed any time as it is available on our online platform. You may choose to watch it as many times as you may find it sufficient, till you absorb the concepts thoroughly. Another advantage is that you can study while travelling also, without any fear of losing them, as the study material is online.
How Kshitij PMT study material can help me study better?
- For a quick and thorough understanding, we have logically organised the topics into smaller concepts.
- To make the concepts easily comprehendible, the texts are supported with rich and lively graphics.
- We have included diagrams wherever necessary to deliver in depth learning. Through diagrams, it’s easier to understand problems.
- To help relate theory with practical applications, real life examples have been included.
- PMT study material is updated according to the changes in the pattern of exam.
Our PMT study material is thus complete in itself. It is well structured in hierarchical manner as mentioned in the right side, to give you step by step learning to all the topics of the subjects. We have divided every subject into various parts. Each part contains its corresponding chapters, which further extend up to various topics in those chapters. We have covered all the important topics in our study material.